Tobinworld is the name for 3 dayschools in California. Recently an employee was arrested and the management distanced themselves from this case. However the not so funny thing by being a teenager at Tobinworld is not so much the actions of individuals. It is the policy of shock treatment used in the school like they do at Judge Rotenberg Center in another state.
The shock treatment is the factor that make it safe to state that it cannot be fun to be there as a teenager.
At Mount Vernon Middle School they allowed teachers not too fond of Darwin’s theories. In fact one teacher found it necessary to brand students then the answers to his question didn’t live up to his expectations.
It is safe to say that it could not be fun to go to this school while such employees are hired. Recent newspapers articles speak of a clean-up, so hopefully things have improved. But because the administration failed to protect the students in time, the school is on this blog.
- Creationist Teacher John Freshwater Accused of Burning Crosses into Students’ Arms (CBS News)
- John Freshwater (Wikipedia)
- THE ‘EVOLVING’ STORY OF TEACHER WHO BURNED CROSS INTO STUDENT’S ARM (Religiondis Patches)
It is a dayschool in the Danish town Fredericia so the children are not fored to live there. Blowjob is fine (I am a male) but I guess that I don’t want to learn how to do it from my teacher. Also it has been reported that the emontional challenge of attending school there is so challenging that students have ended up on welfare even before they had their first job.
So that is why it has been put on this list.
Most of the headlines about this place are in Danish language but you are free to Google-translate them. It is not a fun place to spend time as a teenager.
- Secrets at Cartolic dayschool in Denmark about to be revealed (Blog entry from Domestic prisoners of conscience)
- Factsheet about this school (Fornits Wiki)
- 10-årig elev: Læreren underviste os i blowjob (BT – in Danish language)
- Minister ind i sag om katolsk skole (BT – in Danish language)