Faderhuset is a cult with roots in Denmark. Officially it has been disbanded but Danish new media have found traces of it located abroad in countries like the Czech republic where the Danish authorities cannot get an agreement with the local authorities to protect the children.
The cult was founded around 1990. They started a school in Copenhagen in 1994 which was closed by the Danish authorities due to the use of an ACE-based curriculum which is found as totally inadequate as curriculum in a civilized society like Denmark is.
They became involved in the political intrigue and basically used as tool by the authorities against Ungdomshuset which was a public house for youth culture in Denmark that was teared down resulting in citywide riots for a full week.
They etablished themselves in a village on the southern Danish island Lolland and took over a hotel in the village of Bandholm. When the local child protection services and the media became concerned about the welfare of the children, the cult declared itself closed and official dismantled. The hotel was sold and went bankrupt because the workers now had to be paid instead of serving for free for the good of the cult. However, the children disappeared and in 2019 the children was tracked to the Czech republic which is known to have housed cults like the infamous WWASP school Morava Academy before.
The Danish child protection services are investigating the cult but they live in protection in the Czech Repulic due to the local authorities lack of interests.
It cannot be fun to live in a cult like Faderhuset if you are a child.
- Faderhuset kort fortalt (Kristeligt Dagblad – in Danish language)
- Byens børn forsvandt fra den ene dag til den anden – sådan fandt TV 2 Faderhusets børn (TV2 Nyhederne – in Danish language)
- Hvad er hun dog for en staRuth? (Dagbladet Information – in Danish language)
- Ungeren mod Ruth (Avisen.dk – in Danish language)
- Tvangsægteskab med djævle-uddrivelse (Ekstra-Bladet – in Danish language)
- Faderhuset holdes under opsyn (Ekstra-Bladet – in Danish language)
- Faderhuset fortsat i søgelyset (Danmarks Radio – in Danish language)
A recent article suggest that they were sided in Greece near the village of Melissohori near the city Thessaloniki. However they seemed on the move and is no longer residing in the region.
A mysterious sect that came and swiftly left (Ekathimerini)