597. Northeast Parent and Child Society
The Northeast Parent and Child Society in Schenectady, New York has been the center of some media coverage recently. We are talking alleged illegal relationship between teacher and student, alleged violence against students. We are talking about the massive number of calls and responses by the police to the facility.
For vulnerable teenagers who are forced to be there in order to heal it cannot be fun to be placed in such an environment.
- Northeast Parent and Child Society School teacher’s aide accused of having relationship with 15-year-old student (News 10 news)
- Steep rise in police calls to Schenectady facility for troubled teens (Times Union)
- Northeast Parent & Child youth aide pleads guilty in sex charge (Times Union)
- Castleton man charged with rape, sex abuse (The Troy Record)