426. Saint Stanislaus College, Australia
In 2007 an investigation into abuse started against former employees at the boarding school. Status 2015 is a conviction of:
- two counts of aggravated indecency (victim under 16 and under authority of the offender),
- two counts of aggravated indecent assault (victim under the age of 16 years), and
- two counts of sexual intercourse (person 10 and under 16 – under authority – strictly indictable).
It doesn’t like it was a good place to be as a student. Hopefully the school has introduced procedures to prevent something like from happening in the future.
- Ex-private school boy reveals sex abuse at St Stanislaus in Bathurst (The Australian)
- Priests and justice (SMH)
- A prominent churchman is convicted again in Bathurst NSW (Broken Rites Australia)