395. King’s College, New Zealand
King’s College was founded in 1896 but lately it has mostly been in the newspapers because students died at the boarding school and other articles show that the behavior of some students against other leaves it hard to claim that it can be fun to be there as a teenager.
The use of private investigators didn’t improve anything for the students. It just meant less fun.
- King’s College reels after third death (The New Zealand Herald)
- King’s College students struggling with another death (3 News)
- King’s College–My Rant for the Morning. Prep School for the Rich and Famous? (Diversity Limited)
- King’s College suspends students in drug sting (Investigate Magazine)