363. Victory Acres Children’s home, Alice, Texas
Victory Acres Children’s home was located in Alice in Texas. Whoever enters the now abandoned buildings may have the possibility to read confidential papers made about the girls who lived there because they didn’t destroy the records when they closed down.
Corporal punishment was used and it is safe to state that it wasn’t fun to be there as a teenager.
- More Stories (NGA Stories)
- old orphanage down county road (Topix)
- Confidential papers left for everyone to read (Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora)
- Victory Acres Children’s Home (Project Unsilenced)
- Bethel Girls Academy – ABUSE (Message thread that mentions the facility – Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora)
I was there from 93 to 97, me and my 2 brothers where the last boys there before it became an all girls home. We where just dumped there by our father and a police officer when I was 4. Was the worst 5 years of my life, I’m glade to see this place was shut down. What I wouldn’t give to be able to watch as this place is torn to the ground, the joy it would bring me, I think it might actually put a genuine smile on my face after all these years. I honestly don’t remember anyone from there but if anyone sees this and remembers me , feel free to find me on Facebook and shoot me a message. Peace and love to all, stay safe out there