272. Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School
Zhengzhou Boqiang New Idea Life Training School has marketed itself as a cure against the so-called Internet Addiction Disorder, which was introduced as an illness after pressure from the troubled teenage Industry so they could get more clients.
The methods to cure this so-called illness is punishment, isolation from peers and family and if it doesn’t cure the illness – pure violence.
A 19 year old girls lost her life at this boarding school may 2014.
It is safe to say that it is not a fun place to be for a teenager.
- 19-Year-Old Girl Dies In Chinese Rehab Boot Camp For ‘Internet Addiction’ (The Debrief)
- Teen death at addiction center stirs controversy (China Daily)
- A 19-Year-Old Dies After Abuse in Chinese ‘Internet Rehab’ (Bloomberg Business Week)
- The Dark, Deadly Side of China’s Internet Addiction Camps (ABC News)