148. Rabiner Treatment Center
It is difficult to tell what the purpose of this place is. As the former employees speak of large turn-over in staff and combine that with employees who transport the students in vehicles they cannot handle it is not a place where teenagers who are in need of treatment should be.
It seems like a kind of prison based on the photos on their webpage. Students walking in line with their hands on their back is not therapy. It is confinement.
As the author of the blog normally would state ind the end. It is not a fun place a teenager to be.
- Rabiner treatment center reviews (Indeed)
- 4 injured in accident (The Messenger)
- Editorial: State Police Association betrays public trust (Des Moines Register)
- Teen Treatment Center Won’t Allow Disability Rights Iowa To Investigate (Iowa Public Radio)
- Rabiner residential treatment suspended for year (The Messenger)